Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2 weeks down....

So I've done 2 weeks already since I had my op. start my rehab program today. Seen the doc and says things are looking good so I'm pretty positive that I'll have a full recovery and be back in the water soon. Obviously it's going to take some time, did have some major surgery done but I'm pretty keen to get stuck into this rehab and give it a good go!
It was really good to see Parko come back from his injury and first wave score a perfect 10 and then go onto win the event! Bloody awesome and inspirational too!. Sometimes a forced break is what you need to get the fire burning again...
Will keep you posted as to what they make me do with my rehab!

I've attached a pic that I downloaded from Zigzag as one of their wallpapers you can download. It's from their latest issue, a DPS from my Reunion trip. was just lucky Ewing was in the right place at the right time... Thanks Greg.

Hope you're having a good time where ever you are in this world, make sure you make the most of your opportunities, don't take anything for granted and make sure what ever you do, make it fun!

See ya

Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment