Saturday, January 30, 2010

So I'm here in the north of Brazil in a joint called Paracuru. It's bloody hot but the place does have a couple good set ups but needs swell. It's been around the 1 ft mark for 6 days now, the place looks like it could be snapper's brother but i guess we've had the wrong swell direction this week. Just lost my heat this morning in the rnd 48, not too happy about that but at least I still have the next event to look forward to in Fernando do Noronha which is a 6* Prime, where the serious points can be had. Apparently it's pumping there right now, 5 ft and barreling, I'm stuck here, 1 ft and flights are overbooked hahaha , pretty damn funny. Roy's still going in the event so that's the only good thing about still being here. Frothing to hopefully get some good waves next week, will be really great to have an event in good waves, seems hard these days to get that but let's hope....

My boards felt good in the small crap, stoked on what Elton has done with them, I reckon he's hit the nail on the head with the new batch I recently got. Stoked! Apparently they having a massive regae concert tonight at the comp site, definitely won't be catching me there but they say the guy is crazy good if you into that music.

Not really too much more to report back on here, hoping I don't get charged too badly for my boards next flight, these airline companies are loving the excess charges these days for boards...
Take it easy,
DW

No comments:

Post a Comment