Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010...

Welcome to the new year, 2010!!! It actually boggles my mind we are already here, 10 years down from the start of the new century, I guess time flies when you're having fun...

Well, for me, it's back to the QS this year. Last year is gone and dusted, frustrating at times but I did learn a fair few things and definitely have a better understanding as to what I need to do to improve. I've had a little time off now, got back into training this week though, and actually off on a 5 day training camp, put on by Oakley, tomorrow to Cape St Francis, just a quick hop over from JBay. A really good initiative from the crew at Oakley and I reckon more companies should do this sort of stuff, a great way to start the year off and put you on the right track.

So it's 5 days down there, home for 12 days then off to Brazil for my start on the 2010 Qualifying series. Two events over there, a 6* and a 6* Prime, both in northern Brazil and the first event is at a new location so that should be fairly interesting !

So here's to everyone, hope you have a good year, enjoy , keep safe and have fun!!!

peace out

Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment