Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back home...

So I'm back in good old SA now, my Brazil stint didn't prove to worthwhile but that's how some trips go, you win some and you lose some. Obviously you try win more than you lose, you try to at least. So I'm back now for about 6 weeks, have our second addition to our family popping out on the 16th March so it's just getting everything prepared now for her birth and also getting myself ready for a second one... Hahaha nah, just kidding, I'm ready, frothing for our newest daughter to come into this world...
Some say it's easier second time round, some say it's harder, know what, that's life and we're all along for the ride so whatever gets thrown at you, you try deal with it to the best of your ability. And then you ask for help...

But until then, hopefully I can score a few waves, really need to try get some barrels under the belt, feels like I haven't had any in ages. I see they scored epic waves for the Pipe event while we were in Brazil! Any ways, got a little mini vid going to post up now.

Hit me up if you know of any spots going to be happening any time soon...

Enjoy

Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment