Saturday, May 2, 2009

Almost there.....

So I'm on my way to Tahiti, just done a 9 hr flight from Johannesburg to Perth, just busy sitting in the lounge right now, got a 7 hr lay over here, then jumping on a flight to Auckland, 8 1/2 layover in New Zealand then my final flight to Papeete , Tahiti. What's so crazy is that I left on the 2nd, will leave Auckland on the the 4th May at around 2pm and get to Tahiti around 9pm on the 3rd. Time travel!!!!!! Just hope my lift will be there when I arrive in Papeete, don't have any address details of where I'm staying...

Luckily got away with out any excess luggage charges this time, it's just crazy how these airlines are starting to nail their customers even if you're only like 3 kgs over the allocated weight. 

Will check back in on my next layover if I get internet access there...

Davey


No comments:

Post a Comment