Friday, October 22, 2010

Alcatraz madness!!!

So I made my first heat at Santa Cruz then went down in my second heat. So I'm done competing internationally, following the tour around the world. I'm still going to do all the international local events and maybe find myself doing an odd QS overseas, maybe but for the next few years, as far as surfing goes, I'm just going to be concentrating on photo trips, and surfing good waves, Getting barreled is definitely a priority on my list....
I'm here in the States for about a week still, off to see Oakley next week, and hopefully get a couple of good waves, heard there should be some decent swell, let's hope...

In between lay days, went through to Alcatraz with the Saffa crew, what an insane experience! Here's a couple pics from our day on "the Rock"...

See ya

Davey




No comments:

Post a Comment