Sunday, April 18, 2010

Volcanoes erupting, snow on beaches...

Wow, we are seriously in some interesting times right now. Stuck in UK right now, not sure how I will get back to SA or when, this is a first for me, never been in a situation like this... Pretty heavy actually, but I guess you got to to try the most out of what you've been dealt with, looking at a few pretty crazy scenarios in how to get home... should be some interesting next few days ahead!
And to top it off, experienced a first today, snowfall! First time I've been in snow and it happened at a surf event at the beach in Scotland, so crazy!!! Was nuts, was pretty light snow but still awesome! I've added some pics from here, snow, castles, wind , it all happens in Scotland!
WIll update as to how my travel plans change and if and when I make it out of the UK....
And looking forward to Royden taking out this event, last Saffa still in!!!
Cheers
D


One of the castle's on the beach at one of the event sites...



A bit of rain and wind at the comp...


My first snow experience.. You can kinda make out the little flakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment