Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Sorry for bit of delay in posting on my blog, i've been pretty busy but that's no excuse. And happy Easter to everyone who celebrates this special day! SInce my last Post, Flew out to Tasmania for the first stop on the Oneill Cold Water Series, but that event didn't turn out to be too good for me. A simple mistake cost me the heat, better not make the same mistake twice. I ended up heading over to Melbourne on my way home and Stayed with Seth Hulley for two days. He took me to the Formula 1 Grand Prix again, what an awesome experience, seriously those cars go that fast!!!! And the sound is out of this world! Good times and good memories.
I'm back in SA now, flying out on Friday to Scotland for the 2nd stop of the Cold water series. Apparently there were ice blocks flowing down the river the other day into one of the surf spots of the event in Thurso, with a huge snow storm that just passed through Scotland recently, it's safe to say we'll probably freeze our asses off. Glad I have some 5mm wetties on hand to help ease the pain. One thing i do love about Scotland is that it's pretty raw there, a lot of slabs, a unique experience in all!
Just added a pic from the side lines of the F1 in Oz...
Catch you later.
Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment