Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Home time... Yewww!

Wow, what a difference a few hours can make..crazy. Last night, we didn't know when we were ever going to get back home, this morning a wake up to a confirmed seat on SAA's first flight out of London due to my Platinum status with their loyalty program... Finally, all those hundreds of thousands of Rands spent on SAA , now I'm seeing some benefits!!!! Feels good!!
Been pretty chaotic here, people stuck, some will still be stuck for the next 7 days at least until they get through their back log, but fortunately, I'm looking good for a home bound flight, get to see my girls, attend my best mates wedding on the weekend (I'm one of the groomsmen, lucky I'm getting back in time) and I get to refresh and regroup before I head out to the States for the 6* Prime at Trestles... I've got a ticket booked already for USA going through Europe, might need to cancel that and rebook through the Southern Hemisphere in case this volcano erupts again or worse the bigger one does...

And I just want to send out a massive congrats to my travel partner and lord ( hahaha ) , Royden Bryson on his win at Thurso, Scotland on Monday! He surfed like a champ, owned the last day properly from start to finish, got himself some good points, some land, some money and a sword!! ( jealous about that sword, that trophy is Sick!!! ) Good job buddy, good to see, i'm inspired to get my self a win now...

Hoping the ash stays away and I get to take off tonight, adios!!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment