Friday, November 27, 2009

Off to the Rock on Monday, doing the trip over with Mr Emslie, probably going to work out at about 42 hrs of traveling to get there, well it is exactly half way around the world for us. Probably going to take around 7 boards with me over there, and with the new one's I'm picking up there from Bushman and the one's I already have in Hawaii from last year, I really should be ok for boards this year...

Been home now for almost a month and we have not had anything decent as far as swell goes here in Durban, been a few fun bowls but nothing great. Really looking forward to getting some good waves this year, hopefully the CT can finish off the season with a bang...

Flying up to Johannesburg early on Monday morning before I fly out that evening for Hawaii to do a video interview for this Christian Youth Conference they going to be having while I'm on the rock. Really looking forward to doing it, should be good!
Will try post some stuff from that side, hopefully get some clips or pics to put on this blog and maybe a story or two....
Anyways, have fun, enjoy and rock on!

Peace

Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment