Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Design



Just picked these two boards up from Bilt last week, pretty stoked on the design , Mandla ( the Sprayer) , did on them , bit of the SA flag influence there. Going to probably rock this new design for a while....

Did a pretty funny shoot yesterday for the Bombsurf, and then ended up going to the launch of revamped Classic Eyes in Gateway Shopping Mall in Durban. They're one of Oakley's biggest accounts and Chris ( the owner ) is a super keen surfer , so it was a pretty fun evening, new store is sick and apparently the coffee there is crazy good, going to have to have a little tester I reckon.

Got a little over two weeks left in SA until I leave for the rock, been training pretty hard for it since I been home, had Simon Nicholson helping me with some coaching and been making some adjustments to my boards after this last leg in Europe. Pretty much , just super keen and hungry and excited at the moment and it feels good!

Hopefully there's a bit of swell on it's way here, would be good to get a bit of size under my belt before I arrive in Hawaii.
Anyways, rock on and live large!

Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment